2020-05-26 Product news
How to cut OPEX in sludge dewatering & thickening without increasing CAPEX
Join this webinar to learn how the latest decanter innovations can help end users reduce solids disposal, polymer consumption and power costs.
Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 9.00 -10.00 am CEST
Thursday, June 4, 2020, 3:00 - 4:00 pm CEST
In this free webinar you will learn about:
- What drives operating costs (disposal costs, polymer and power consumption) for wastewater decanter centrifuges.
- Important operational dependencies between bowl diameter of a centrifuge, rotational speed and flow rates.
About the speakers:
- Taha Suria is the Global Sales Manager for Water & Waste decanter applications in Alfa Laval. He has extensive experience with a dedicated focus on decanters for sludge dewatering and thickening applications.
- Bent Madsen is a decanter centrifuge expert with over 35 years of experience in Alfa Laval. He has been at the leading edge of several inventions and has been named in more than a dozen patents.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Consulting engineers
- Process engineers
- Wastewater plant managers
- Operations leaders
Nova ALDEC G3 VecFlow™ dekanter centrifuga kompanije Alfa Laval smanjuje troškove odvlaživanja i zgušnjavanja mulja